Thursday, January 6, 2011

sun, sand and songs...

i was born in a small town surrounded by the mountains...next to a lake.
i grew up in the city (in the plains! as everyone calls it) but i pride myself on being a mountain girl through and through.
i love the mountains. i do.
they just speak a very different language. the language of solitude.
i always crib about the cold and then long to go on walks by the lake.
i hate it when my feet are killing me cos of the long walks and are frozen.
yet a steaming cup of coffee by the fire and all is forgotten.
yup, i love my mountains.

but this year in 2011 i really want a PUURRRRFECT beach holiday.
there will be sun, white sand, and lots and lots of beer.
there will be bonfire, a hammock and great music.
so i dont have any resolutions. i have a goal.

and here's the song constantly pushing me towards making this holiday happen.






m

No comments:

Post a Comment