Thursday, October 15, 2009

milkshake

this is for everyone who is a fan of richard linklater and his films.
its from one of the best films ever made..."before sunrise" (1995)
a poem that a street-poet writes for jesse and celine....


daydream delusion, limousine eyelash
oh baby with your pretty face....drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes....see what you mean to me
sweet-cakes and milkshakes
i'm a delusion angel, i'm a fantasy parade
i want you to know what I think...don't want you to guess anymore
you have no idea where I came from
we have no idea where we're going
lodged in life.....like branches in a river
flowing downstream
caught in the current
i carry you.....you'll carry me
that's how it could be
don't you know me?
don't you know me by now?

m

No comments:

Post a Comment